How do I complete an assessment?
**How do I complete an assessment?**
Inside your course you will see the unit of competency. Under each unit of competency, you will see your unit assessments. Your assessment will be made up of short answer, file upload or multiple choice questions.
Before commencing an assessment you must read the Assessment Instruction & Disclaimer page.
When you are ready to commence, click the start button.
Your task is to carefully read and consider each of the questions, then when you are ready, answ...
How do I format my short answer question
You can copy and paste from Microsoft Word into the short answer box.
Alternatively you can type straight into the short answer questions answer box.
When typing in you can use the formatting buttons. Commonly used formatting are:
* Bold, Italics, Underline, Strikethrough
* Numbered list, Bullet points, Block quote
* Align - Left, Centre, Right, Justify
* Undo, Redo
* Insert- Table, Horizontal line, Special character
* Pre-set styles and formats, change text font and size.