How to I access Microsoft Teams for my virtual classroom session?
Your virtual classroom meeting will be conducted in the Microsoft Teams web app.
You must have Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome downloaded on your PC/Mac.
- Prior to your scheduled meeting time please ensure you are ready to go on a computer or laptop with either a headset or microphone/speakers.
- Ten (10) minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, your trainer will send you an email that contains a link to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- When you click the Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link in your meeting invite email, you’ll be taken this page:
- You can choose to Download the Windows app or Join on the web instead. If you already have the Teams app, click the Launch it now link.
- Type in your Full name then click the Join now button.
Please enter the virtual classroom on time!
Download and read the Virtual Classroom Student Instructions