How do I upload a document into my file upload question?
- When you are completing your assessment and you have a file upload question open, click on the Browse button.
- A small window will appear where you can locate and select the files on your computer.
- Click Open.
(If you need to upload more than 1 document, you can either hold down the select button to select more than 1 file at once, or you can click the Browse button again to select the next document.)
- You will see your selected files appear below the question but they have not been uploaded yet.
- Click the Upload All button.
- As your files upload you will see the upload progress bar fill across.
- Once uploaded, your document/s will appear under Current uploads.
If you uploaded the wrong document you can click the X button to delete them from the list before your final submit.