Request a virtual classroom sessionTo request a virtual classroom session, use the Appointy interactive booking calendar. It can be found inside your course, by clicking on Information then Virtual classroom and then scrolling down to Your interactive online booking calendar.
Please note: The AOT Appointy calendar is NOT linked to your sauceLMS account. Your calendar login details will be different to your course login details.
- Go to the Virtual classroom page in your course and then scroll down to Your interactive online booking calendar
- Confirm your timezone
- Select your category then course from the list - Full course list, Short course category list or Induction
- Select a date and time.
- Create an account or login
First time users - Complete the online registration form then click "Register & Book".
Returning users - Click on the link "Already have an account? login here".
- Complete the additional information as requested e.g.
- Session type (Virtual classroom assessment, RPL interview or Mentoring session)
- Course name
- Unit code and name e.g. BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- Assessment code and name e.g. BSBADM307 Assessment 3
- Additional information
Review your booking order summary, then click Book Now.
Your booking has now been sent for approval.
We will send you a confirmation email after reviewing your appointment request.
Confirmed appointments can be cancelled 12 hours prior to the appointment time by logging into Appointy. After this you must contact AOT.
Your virtual classroom meeting will be conducted in the Microsoft Teams web app.
You may also use the booking request form - https://www.aot.edu.au/student/booking-request/