You can copy and paste from Microsoft Word into the short answer box.
Alternatively you can type straight into the short answer questions answer box.
When typing in you can use the formatting buttons. Commonly used formatting are:
- Bold, Italics, Underline, Strikethrough
- Numbered list, Bullet points, Block quote
- Align - Left, Centre, Right, Justify
- Undo, Redo
- Insert- Table, Horizontal line, Special character
- Pre-set styles and formats, change text font and size.
To edit a table you have inserted, you need to right click on the table then a menu will show that allows you to insert/delete rows/columns.